Sunday 1 November 2009

Allah, Allah, Allah



"Shelly: omg. jo can you watch something for me?
i thought it was awesome

Jo: yeah sure
but you have to watch this first
unless you've already seen it haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnhgpVb-u5s

Shelly: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Jo: Sally Field's most critically acclaimed work

Shelly: PAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
omg
Ok mine is on an altogether different level. haha

Jo: hahaha
yeah I'm watching
seaweed haha
afraid to be a chemical engineer haha

Shelly: haha

Jo: drinking gin at nine o'clock in the morning hahah
oh my cod I love this woman

Shelly: I KNOW right! I knew you would :) I did also. wait it get better.
s

Jo: Rome, ooog
*oooh haha
Dobby hahaha

Shelly: hahahaha
yes

Jo: swallow the sun oh my goddess

Shelly: :) nodds knowingly

Jo: faeries hahaah

Shelly: I'm sure there could be some scientific objections..... but.
haha

Jo: "excuse me, can you not see that I'm driving?"
my god, that is exactly the kind of thing I do

Shelly: :D yes.
It rings true right?
i thought she was awesome. i want to get her bok.
haha *book.
i want her bok choy. haha

Jo: literal immediate out-loud response?
tears up "oh my god, this woman is- has a genius..."

Shelly: :D
i knew you would appreciate it!. there is another really awesome one but it's for another time. the talker is less cool than her.

Jo: haha ok: :)
seriously, kudos and thankfulness for finding that
can we embed it on TJS?"

No comments:

 
free web page counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com